In the last post i’ve made a joke about deleting the code half way through, and that’s exactly what happened 🙂
And that’s one of the reasons it took 2 months to finish v0.03 of the 2D Porn and Click Sexventure Game i’m making. I tried a new file structure and totally messed everything up. I lost a lot of time until i realized that going back to the old system and simply re-organizing it would be a better way.
Also i’ve started to develop a quest system and a more advanced way to handle the dialogue panels. The game should not be too complicated, but not too simple/linear as well. It’s still a long way to find the right balance but that’s what the pre-alpha is for.
0.04 in the works
The main topic of 0.04 is to create the main menu, sub menus and additional ‘quality of life’ stuff, which also includes some graphical work and the website.
I’m already preparing for 0.05, the Sybil-Update. But more about that later.
To everybody who is already interested in the game, many thanks for your support! Check back later.